Industry Academia Partnership
CII has signed a MoU on Workplace Stress Management course with Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The main objective is to provide a platform for Indian Industry to enhance their knowledge and awareness about workplace stress management. A joint certificate from CII and IIT Kharagpur would be handed over to the successful candidates.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To improve general awareness at all levels of organization.
- Exposing participants to the fundamentals of safety management,
- Providing exposure to the practical problems and their solutions with the help of live projects and case studies in the context of safety systems, and
- Enhancing the capability of knowledge-base and confidence of personnel so that they can identify
- the problems, control it, and improve the working environment.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
The course will focus on the following topics:
- Present industrial situations and relevance of MSDs and assessment of Workplace Stress.
- Theory and principles of MSDs and Workplace Stress Management
- A) Measurement and Evaluation of MSDs, B) Measurement and Evaluation of Workplace Stress
- Tools and Techniques for MSDs and Workplace Stress Management
- Implementation Framework for Preventive and Corrective measures for control/minimization of MSDs and Workplace Stress in an organization.
The methods consist of lecture sessions, hands-on-exercises, discussions on cases, and live problems.
Executives, engineers and researchers from manufacturing, service and government organizations including SMEs, R&D units, research laboratories, and technical institutions.
The course will be conducted at IIT Kharagpur Extension Centre at Salt Lake and no boarding and lodging facilities will be provided to the participants. At present this is a full time day course of 3 days.
Download Admission Form
The course will be conducted at Jadavpur University and no boarding and lodging facilities will be provided to the participants. At present this is a full time day course of one week.
For admission and further details, please contact–
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
6 Netaji Subhas Road
Mob: 98316 55510